This blogger have been too busy lately with other things but still blogging is his passion. And while the busy schedule prevented me from regularly updating this blog – the Bloggistas just don’t stop from visiting – thus I decided to spare a weekly post slot for those interested to “guest” write articles for Bloggista.com.
If you are a blogger or a writer who love to write about guides and tips on make money online, blogging and blogging resources, online marketing, passive income, politics, career help, foods and places, games, technology and gadgets – then feel free to hit the contact page to get in touch with me for further details.
Kindly include in your article at the end a section called “About the Author” with a brief description about you and/or your blog with a link to it. Your article must adhere to the following basic rules:
- Must be a unique article, and you agree that you will not publish it elsewhere (this will prevent duplicate posts penalties from the mighty search engines);
- Contains at least 350 words or more;
- No links other than the link to your blog at the “About the Author” section;
- No vulgar words allowed and words referring to gambling and porn sites;
- While I am not so particular with grammar (as I’m not good at it as well) – but make it easy to read and can be easily understood by readers. If I don’t understand it myself, then surely it will not be published;
- Promotion to affiliate programs, pay per click and similar sites will not be accepted;
- Lastly, I reserve the right not to publish your article and I am not required to send you the reasons why.
Why would you want to be a “guest writer” here at Bloggista.com?
Well first, probably, you are a friend and just want to help me in keeping my blog visitors and readers entertained with fresh articles.
Also, there is a cheap bribe at stake (lol) – a free cool “bloggista t-shirt“. It’s a black t-shirt with a “bloggista.com” print in front and a very small “i’m a bloggista” circular logo at the back. Sizes are small, medium, large, extra large and double extra large. If you’re triple XL, then it’s time to trim down to at least double XL so you can wear the shirt. 🙂
The cool bloggista shirt will be shipped to you free of charge – wherever you are in the world.
Finally, there is a growing “bloggista” community and visitors will most probably visit you. Plus the fact that this blog is a PR 3 (at times a PR 4 blog) so it’s good for back link as well.
So what are you waiting for? Go write those articles now. 🙂