Since this blog site’s “soft” launch last 10th of January, I haven’t really selected a specific theme to blog about. Several activities are currently being worked on so Bloggista.com can have one real nice full site launch- soon.
What have I done during the first 20 days?
- Launched the ‘Create Blog‘ option so interested bloggers (especially the new ones) can create their own blog for free.
- Launched the ‘Blog Resources‘ page to provide new bloggers some quick guide to generate revenue from their own blogs. This will be developed into a full-featured Blogging Guide – from creating a blog, selecting a theme design, activating plug-ins to putting ads on their site.
- Signed up with top social and blog networking sites (BlogCatalog, Entrecard, and somebody ‘Stumbled upon’ Bloggista.com so I also signed up with Stumble-upon.
- Registered with Technorati and put on some widgets to track rank status.
> Alexa: improved to 2, 046, 872 from 11, 294, 989
> Technorati: now at 360, 865 from 731, 678
> Google: N/A
Now, what lies ahead of Bloggista? It’s not easy for a guy who just started this blogging stuff to really determine what to blog about – but based on my original concept that made me start this blog site, I can now focus on these 3 major things:
- Blogging Resources for Noob Bloggers like me (guides, tips, revenue, seo, reference blogs)
- Blog Review
- Bloggista Group (events, offers, promotions, tools)
Are these stuff in line with my ultimate goal? I think they are my keys to attaining my objective.
More from Bloggista.com soon!