Follow the link if you are looking for the November 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results | NLE Passers List
The November 2009 NLE List of Passers:
PRC just released the list of the June 2008 Nursing Board Exam Passers. Below is the breaking news from Inquirer a few minutes ago. You can also download the list of passers by following the link at the end of this post.
MANILA, Philippines—A total of 27,765 or 43.07 percent of the 64,459 who took the nursing licensure exam last June passed it, the Board of Nursing of the Professional Regulation Commission said Thursday evening.
More than 100 examinees made it to the Top 10, said BoN member Dean Marco Sto. Tomas.
Aira Therese Salamanca Javier of the University of Santo Tomas topped the test with a rating of 86 percent.
“Congratulations to those who passed,” said Sto. Tomas.
He said the top colleges with 100 or more examinees are:
• Trinity University Of Asia and University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
• University of Sto. Tomas, St. Louis University, Cebu Normal University, Chinese General Hospital College of Nursing, West Visayas State University – La Paz, St. Paul University – Dumaguete
• Dela Salle University – Dasmarinas, Cavite.
Those with 30 to 99 examinees are:
• St. Paul University – Iloilo, University of the Philippines – Manila, University of San Jose Recoletos, Philippine Christian University – Mary Johnston College of Nursing;
• Mindanao State University – Marawi;
• St Paul University – Manila.
For complete list, check on the following:
Also check out 2008 Nursing Board Exam Passers in Alphabetical Order if you prefer browsing online.